5 tips to get your Florida bathroom renovation right!
Even a small bathroom can require expensive materials to do a complete overhaul. However, your bathroom renovation in Florida doesn’t have to break the bank. With a bit of forethought and planning you can complete the project under budget and still achieve your beautiful vision.
There are a few tips you can follow to help you design and build a great bathroom layout and do so without doubling on your budget. If you’d like to learn more about these five tips, then read on:
- Have everything you need on hand before you start. Big items like the special-order tiles and floor to ceiling mirrors can take a few weeks to arrive. Before you take a hammer to your bathroom, make sure you have everything you’ll need on hand first. This includes the new tub, tiles, plumbing fixtures and vanity.
- Selecting the flooring. When choosing the flooring for your new bathroom, choose a durable floor that will last you for many years to come. Marble, stone and ceramic tiles are all great choices because of their water resistant elements and incredible durability.
- Shower storage. Remember when designing and building your shower, you’ll want to have in-shower storage for your body wash, razor, soap and shampoo. Don’t settle for cheap fixtures, splurge and make it a quality and luxurious element of your shower.
- Accent tiles. Glass or mosaic tile can be expensive, but you won’t need a lot of it to add a bit of opulence to your bathroom and it will be a great investment.
- Update the lighting. While you’re busy with your bathroom renovation, get the general contractor to update the lighting of your bathroom as well. You wouldn’t want to end up with a new bathroom with outdated light fixtures.
For help with designing and building your bathroom renovation in Florida, contact Avery Home Renovation today.Tags: bathroom renovation, design and build, Florida, General contractor, home renovation